Bob helped found Edict in 1989 and is actively involved in the company’s operations and its strategic direction.
Bob has 40 years of experience in Finance, Law, Project Management, Process Improvement, Productivity Improvement, Quality, and Manufacturing applications that ranged from large/heavy Manufacturing Industry to Service Industry. He specialized in applications that used data created at the source to provide management with accurate and timely information. He was the Chief Operating Officer of a medium sized textile manufacturing firm and has been involved with numerous start-up organizations from manufacturing to high-tech applications. In 1991, Bob chaired the Michigan delegation to the White House Conference on Information and Library Systems for the 21st century. Bob spent his early years as a CPA for Ernst & Ernst.
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- Bob is admitted to the Bar of the State of Michigan
- Bob is a CPA and a Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Author of several published articles
- Bob is a certified project manager and has a PMP certification issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Bob has served on numerous Governmental commissions and the board of directors of numerous community groups.
Bob earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance and Economics from Michigan State University and a Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan.
Bob has had a life long interest in conservation and recycling and has advocated for process improvement in the managing of solid waste moving it from waste creator to waste user as a resource.
Bob participates in a large number of out door activities from supporting Scouting and youth groups to Skiing in the Rocky Mountains.